The original recipe says it makes 24 but I was able to get about 32 out of the recipe!
Nutrition Info (per piece):
24 wonton wrappers
Olive oil cooking spray
8 oz lump crab meat
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2.5 tsp curry powder (could probably use a little less of this)
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
Preheat Oven to 375
1. Spray a mini muffin tin with olive oil spray. Push a wonton wrapper into each muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crab, Worcestershire sauce, curry, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
3. Mix with a fork, breaking up large chunks of crab.
4. Add cream cheese, mashing with a fork until fully incorporated.
5. Using a teaspoon, spoon filling mixture into wontons.
6. Fold ends of wonton wrappers over mixture, wet finger to seal.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until ends are slightly browned.
8. Serve hot (garnished with scallions if you wish).
Before sealing the edges over the mixture.
Ready to Serve!