A Few Helpful Tips
* It usually spills over while baking so if you put a baking sheet under the pizza pan or even on the shelf below to catch any of the spills.
* When putting the crescent rolls down you won't be able to lay them right next to each other. You will have to space them out and spread the dough so it covers the entire pan. Make sure there are no holes in the dough!
* I get the disposable round pizza pans that way you can cook it and serve it and then throw it away!
* If you are taking it to an early breakfast (for example a 6:15 math team meeting) you can do a few things the night before- brown the sausage, spread the rolls (and cover with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator), and mix the eggs and milk (again cover them and place in the fridge)
On to the Recipe
1 package of original crescent rolls
1 pound ground sausage, browned
1 cup frozen hash browns, uncooked
1/2 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups grated cheese
1) Spread crescent rolls on pizza pan for the crust.
2) Spread browned sausage on crust.
3) Spread hash browns.
4) Beat eggs together and add milk, salt and pepper.
5) Pour eggs over hash browns.
6) Sprinkle cheese on top.
7) Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
The photo doesn't really show you much of the pizza but it is ready to eat!