Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tablespoons & Tasting Forks: The Beginning

Here we go! Growing up with a huge extended family always meant some sort of family gathering.  A lot of these gatherings took place at my house, mom loves entertaining.  Now that I'm growing up and starting to host my friends here and there I truly rely on her entertaining advice! From the simplest things of which plates fit best to exactly how to replicate some of her best recipes!  This past year I have really started trying to cook new recipes and with each experience I learn something new.  As I start this blog up I will be doing a lot of back blogging in order to catch up to today. I love trying new recipes and sharing the ones I've made with friends so I decided it was time to blog about my cooking, decorating, and entertaining adventures!  If anyone has favorite recipes that you want to share, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment