4 cups hard pretzel crumbs
1/2 cup Canola oil
1/2 cup coarse mustard
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor, pulse the pretzels until coarsely ground. Transfer into a shallow bowl.
2. Wipe out the food processor, mix the olive oil, Dijon mustard, water, and vinegar and pulse until mixed smoothly. Season with salt and pepper!
3. Pour half of the dressing in a shallow bowl, dredge chicken and then coat with pretzel crumbs and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
4. Cut the chicken and serve warm with the rest of the dressing.
5. Pair with any vegetables, I served with corn and asparagus.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad